Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just Say No to Texting

Happy Ash Wednesday everyone.

Just wanted to mention something I occasionally see on the road that scares the absolute bejeebers out of me every time. . .   Drivers that text while they drive.  And if you are reading this while you are driving, quit it! 
A number of states already have laws that make texting while driving a crime.  More are following suit but it's a slow process.  Florida and Alabama are wrestling with ways to deal with texting while driving and I hope they put some real teeth into curbing the practice by the motorist there.  I hope Virginia makes this a primary offense soon as well.  Anything else is just plain nuts.

There. . . I said it. . . Texting while driving is nuts!!   

No.  Seriously. . . It is.

Happy motoring everyone. Be Safe and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right...texting while driving IS NUTS. I do hope the legislation for every state passes soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean and don't be weird. Thanks!